Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CD Release Party Details

Hello!

I'm pleased to finally announce the release of my newest solo album
"Melancholia". To celebrate I've planned a really wonderful concert lineup at a beautiful church/venue in Toronto, and I would love for you to be there.

Details...

WHAT: Janine Stoll's CD Release Party w/ special guests The DoneFors (my incredible band)
WHEN: Friday, February 12th, 2010. Doors at 7:30pm. Show at 8pm sharp.
WHERE: The Music Gallery, 197 John Street, Toronto ON (www.musicgallery.org)
TICKETS: Admission is $16 in advance and $20 at the door. Admission also includes a copy of "Melancholia" as well as a complimentary alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage (courtesy of kind sponsors).

HOW TO GET TICKETS:
- You can pre-order your tickets with paypal through www.janinestoll.com/store.php.
- If buying things online makes your head spin, no problem! Just drop me an email at info@janinestoll.com and we can arrange mail order.

So there you have it! A night on the town with your old pal Neener. Plans of an after party are in the works, as well. I'm really looking forward to celebrating with you all and promise a night that will not be soon forgotten.

Love,
neens

www.janinestoll.com
www.thedonefors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment